They both die at the end review



Hello guys, here's a new review!

Today you will read our first review about a book, because I really loved it and I hope that if you don't know it yet you will read it after this review. 

The book is "They both die at the end" by Adam Silvera, and as you probably understood from the title is a dramatic book. Really, at the end of the book I was crying so much.

But I really loved it, it has surely become one of my favorite books. 

But let me introduce this book to you: this book has a lgbtq+ theme, actually it's the love story between two boys who fall in love in one day.

The story is set in this fictional world where you know when it's the day of your death thanks to a call from a mysterious company.

At the beginning of the book the two protagonists get their calls, then they meet each other and spend their last day together. 

The author is really good, he makes you feel really involved and his writing style is very clear. I especially recommend this book if you want to read something in English but it isn't your first language.  For example,  I'm not a native English speaker but I finished this book in a evening,  because it was very fluid to read and incredibly catching. 

If some of you has already read it leave a comment to let me know what you think about it, or follow us on Instagram and dm us! We  are @rewritethemovies. 

I really hope you will read this amazing book, because it's quite underrated and absolutely deserves better because is really, really good. 

My rating is absolutely 10/10.

I send you a lot of love, stay safe 

MayPhoenix

Comments

Popular Posts